Friday, October 20, 2017

Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Green Beans and Potatoes


Does anyone else struggle with good sides? I feel like I'm constantly making the same things over and over. I'm sure my family would disagree with this assessment. I made these a few weeks ago with Pork Tenderloin and it was a great side! This recipe was adapted from Cooking Classy.

5-6 red potatoes (cubed into bite size pieces)
1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
1 cup fresh green beans (trimmed)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tbsp minced garlic
salt and pepper

Heat oven to 400. Toss the potatoes, carrots and green beans together. Stir in the olive oil, dried basil, dried thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment