Friday, July 14, 2017

Hot Broccoli Dip


This dip is so so good! I love anything broccoli and cheese so I loved it. And served with buttery crackers.  Oh my! I doubled it when I made it for our small group. This recipe was adapted from Damn Delicious.




8oz cream cheese (room temperature)
2 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tbsp creole seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper

Heat oven to 375. Grease a 9x9 baking dish. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, milk, creole seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir in the broccoli. Spread evenly into the baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with buttery crackers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment