Monday, December 26, 2016

Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2016


It's hard to believe another year is coming to an end.  In the many years I've been blogging recipes, I think this might have been my most successful.  I made a lot of recipes that I really wanted to make at the beginning of the year. I was pretty consistent at keeping up with it, I usually start falling off the wagon towards the end of the year so I'm happy about that. I love cooking and I do this because I love the thought of another family sitting down around the table with a good meal and talking about their days. That brings a beautiful image doesn't it? But I'm sure many tables look like mine come dinner time, a frazzled mom, a baby throwing food on the floor, a tired husband and a dog begging under the table. But in the REAL moments there is beauty too, there is connection and there is refreshment.  So that's why I do what I do over here in this little space of the internet.  I hope you and your family has had a wonderful holiday season and thanks for joining me over here! 
 
Now on to the recipes, I always find it fascinating with what recipes get the most views each year. This year confirmed something I bet most of us already knew, we love pumpkin anything and we are obsessed with our crock pots! Amen and amen.  Here are the top most viewed recipes of 2016. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment