Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bacon and Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole


I love an easy breakfast casserole for dinner. I think I might enjoy it more than anyone else in my family, they like it but I love it. And sometimes the cook gets to make what she wants, haha!

6 cups shredded hash browns (thawed)
4 eggs
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
pinch of pepper
1 cup colby jack cheese
4 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)

Heat oven to 350. Grease a 9x11 baking dish. Layer the hash browns in the bottom of the dish. Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the hash browns.  Sprinkle the bacon over the top of the hash browns then top with the cheese. Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment