Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Dill Potato Salad


I was making this for a cookout with friends and ended up just kinda doing my own thing. I read so many potato salad recipes but none sounded just like what I was going for.  This actually turned out so so well! No one else in my family eats potato salad sadly, otherwise I would be making this all of the time!

5 lbs red potatoes (cooked and cut into quarters)
8 green onions (chopped)
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp pickle juice
1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 tbsp dried dill

After the potatoes are boiled and cooked place them in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice, garlic salt, green onions, black pepper and dried dill. Stir well then pour over the potatoes and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment