Monday, February 23, 2015

Boursin Mushroom Chicken


I love Boursin. Like big puffy heart love. Give me that and some crackers and I'm a happy girl. So when I was looking through my pinterest board and came across this recipe I wondered how it ever slipped through my fingers in the first place. This recipe is adapted from Stephanie Cooks.

2 boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp butter
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Boursin garlic and herb cheese
1 tsp dried parsley
salt and pepper

Heat oil in skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute until the chicken is cooked through. Remove and cover with foil.  Melt butter in pan. Add onion and mushrooms and saute for 5 or 6 minutes. Add chicken broth and let cook for 3 minutes then stir in the boursin and parsley until melted. Top the chicken with the sauce and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment