Monday, March 11, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas


We adore all things buffalo flavored in this house.  I am constantly looking for new buffalo recipes to keep us going, hot sauce is my husbands love language and I think it's slowly becoming mine as well.  I saw this on Simply Scratch and knew it would be a big hit, I did slightly adapt it!


1 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Loaves of Garlic Naan
1 cup Mozzarella
2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
2 tablespoons Blue Cheese, crumbled


Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a cookie sheet and place the naan on it.  Spread buffalo sauce onto each piece of naan.  Top with chicken, mozzarella and blue cheese.  Swirl extra buffalo sauce over the top. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and done.  Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment