Monday, February 20, 2012

Taco Ring



I found this recipe on Pinterest and was trying to find a good reason to make it, it makes more than Gray and I could eat alone but when girl's night came around I knew I had the perfect meal! This was good. I mean good good. And it was so easy to prepare. All of us loved it! The recipe is from The Vanilla Tulip.

2 packages of crescent rolls
1 lb ground beef
1 pack of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups shredded mexican cheese

Heat oven to 350. Brown ground beef, drain and stir in taco seasoning. Place the crescent rolls on a greased, foil covered cookie sheet. Place the crescent rolls in a circle with the smallest edge in the middle. Spoon the ground beef around the crescent roll then top with cheese. Seal the corners over the mixture. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until it is golden brown. Serve with sour cream, guac, queso, tomatoes, lettuce, and onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment