Friday, February 3, 2012

Pizza Bites


I made these for New Years Eve and they were gone VERY quickly. Sorry the picture is horrible but there were 2 hungry guys leaning over me waiting for me to say they could eat them. The recipe is from Annie's Eats. I changed it up a bit, just with slicing the pepperoni.

1/2 batch of pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
4 oz mozzarella cheese (cubed into 20ish pieces)
Pepperonis (cut in half)

2 tbsp olive oil
garlic salt
parmesan cheese (the shake kind)

Heat oven to 400. Divide the dough up into small pieces. Stuff each piece with a piece of cheese and 3 or 4 halves of pepperoni. Make sure to seal each piece well by pinching the ends together. Place in a greased baking dish. Continue until your baking dish is full. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, these were so awesome. Ryan actually asked me to make some later that week, but I said "no can do, we have eaten pizza so much lately"... but maybe I'll make some for super bowl this weekend

    ReplyDelete