Wednesday, January 25, 2012

5 Spice BBQ Pulled Pork in the Crock Pot


We love pulled pork in our house! I'm sure you have realized that if you have been reading this blog for any amount of time. This latest recipe smelled awesome while it was cooking in the crock pot then it tasted even better when it was dinner time! I did add an ingredient but over all I kept the amounts the same from the original. I found this recipe over at I Wash...You Dry.

1 Boston Butt
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
1/2 cup Apple Juice

Mix the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and chipotle chili powder together. Rub all over the Boston Butt. Place the pork in the crock pot. Pour the apple juice in the bottom of the crock pot. Turn on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I love a Boston Butt simmering in the crock pot all day long! Makes me want to make one this weekend - it looks soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete