Monday, November 28, 2011

Fireside Coffee


My BFF Bekah passed this recipe along and said I HAD to try it right away! It took me a few weeks to get around to but I finally did! In fact I forwarded the recipe to my mom and told her to grab the ingredients and we would mix it up together and split it! It makes a good amount and we ended up making several rounds for gifts after we heated up a cup! Oh it's so so so good! The recipe is from The Dudley's blog.

1 cup instant coffee
2 cups Swiss Miss cocoa (try to find the large container, makes it easier)
2 cups Cremora (you can only get this at Wal-Mart, hints getting mom involved, I DO NOT GO to Wal-Mart. Ever. Period. Except once and that's a long story)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 1/2 cups sugar

Mix everything together in a bowl. Mix 3 to 4 tablespoons with one mug of boiling hot water. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment