Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oven Baked Potato Wedges


I have been looking for a good potato recipe like this forever. I have tried so many that never would get soggy and not crisp up or would burn really quickly and the middle would never get done. Finally, this recipe from Pennies on the Platter came in and saved the day.

Potatoes
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper
Seasoning (I used Paula Deen's silly salt that my mom got me as a gift while she was in Savannah)

Heat oven to 400. Wash, scrub and dry the potatoes. Remove skin if necessary then cut into wedges. Mix the potatoes with a bit of olive oil, you want them to just be coated. Season with salt, pepper and seasoning of choice. Place on a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes turning every 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment