Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice


This is a super easy crockpot recipe, it was so good. I was sick the night that I made this and it was the perfect comfort food along with some biscuits. I found the recipe on The Southern Plate! The great thing is you can cook the rice ahead of time and just toss it in right before you serve it!

1 box Yellow Rice
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 Onion, diced
3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 15oz can of corn (I didn't use this, it kinda freaked me out to be honest but I might try it next time)

Put your chicken in the bottom of the crockpot, toss your onion on top then spoon the cream of chicken over it. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. Add your cooked rice, corn and cheese, stir together and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment