Monday, July 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Scotchies



There are one of my favorite cookies! My mom made them all the time growing up since I loved them so much. I had back surgery the one summer when I was in high school and she probably made 25 dozen of these cookies that summer. My friend would come to see me and they would devour them! I was craving them the other night so I whipped up a batch had a few them promptly took them to work with next day to get rid of them!


3/4 cup of soften butter
3/4 cup of white sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup of AP flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups of rolled oats
3/4 cup of chocolate chips
3/4 cup of butterscotch chips

Heat oven to 375. Cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until stirred well. Add oats, chocolate chip and butterscotch chips. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment