Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brown Sugar Salmon


I made this for Mother's Day, all 5 of us agreed that it was great, and that's a lot of people to agree that something is that good. I was a bit nervous, well mainly because I always get nervous when cooking for my family, so I'm glad this was a success. My parents are who instilled the love of food and fine dining into me, they started taking us to nice restaurants when we were pretty young. Anyways, enough about that, I'm glad this passed the test.
Recipe from Lettuce Pray.

4 Salmon Fillets
1 Tbsp Melted Butter
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Lemon Pepper
1/4 Tsp Ground Pepper

Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine Brown Sugar, Onion Powder, Lemon Pepper and Ground Pepper. Brush Salmon with Butter. Gently press the brown sugar mixture onto the Salmon. Bake 425 for 20 to 25 minutes.

1 comment: