Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chicken Broccoli Divan



 I think it's safe to say that Gray and I love good food. This meal was easy to throw together and we both loved it! I got the recipe from Eat At Home, another awesome recipe blog!

1 bunch broccoli
2 cups cooked, chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon juice
about 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (I used closer to 3/4 a cup)

Put the chicken in the bottom of a crockpot or casserole dish (I did it in the oven but I'm sure it would work great in the crockpot). Layer the broccoli on top of the chicken. Stir together the soup, mayo and lemon juice. Spread the sauce over the broccoli. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour. (Or cook in a crockpot on low for 4-5 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment